We would love to hear and answer all questions you may have. If you don’t find them answered in our FAQ, please feel free to reach us at email@example.com. We look forward to serving you.
1. WHERE ARE YOUR PRODUCTS MADE?
Our products are delicate artwork made in Africa. We strive for handcrafted, uppermost quality and a lighter ecological footprint.
2. WHEN WILL MY MUNTU ORDER SHIP?
Our products are exquisite, and we handle them with love and care.
- After your payment is verified, it may take up to 24 hours to process your muntu order.
- We will ship your muntu order Monday throughout Friday. This does not include weekends or holidays. Standard shipping is usually fulfilled within 1 to 2 days.
- When your order ships, we will email you a shipping confirmation with tracking information. Please check your spam folder if you did not receive the shipping email. Additionally, you can find the tracking number by clicking "My Account" and then "My Order".
3. DO YOU SHIP WORLDWIDE?
Please note that International shipping also applies to Alaska and Hawaii. We ship internationally to:
Austria Germany Sweden
Belgium Italy Switzerland
Canada Luxemburg The Netherlands
Denmark Norway United Kingdom
4. DO YOU OFFER FREE SHIPPING?
Free standard shipping is valid on all purchases over $100 within the continental United States. Free shipping is Not valid for international or expedited shipments.
Please refer to our shipping prices and options at check out.
5. THROUGH WHAT CARRIER DO YOUR ORDERS SHIP?
All U.S. orders are shipped via USPS, UPS, FedEx Ground or Air.
6. WHAT IF I WANT A FASTER DELIVERY?
You can choose for a faster delivery at checkout. Please refer to our shipping prices and options at checkout.
7. WILL I HAVE TO PAY ANY INTERNATIONAL DUTIES, TAXES OR TARIFFS?
Important: Your order may be subject to Import duties and taxes
- Muntu cannot take responsibilities for any additional fees or brokerage that may be charged by customs at the time of delivery. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel.
- This applies ONLY to international and Canadian orders.
- Please note that Customs office operates differently in every country. In rare occasions, customs may delay the clearance of your orders. Unfortunately, Muntu does not have any type of control or responsibility for customs delays at the country of destination.
- You can contact your customs office for detailed information about the regulations, amount and percentages.
8. DO YOU ACCEPT RETURNS?
We will be very sorry to hear that. But you can definitely send us back any brand new (unused) product within 15 days after receiving your order, for a refund.
- All labels must be attached, and the original invoice included and note the reason for return. Without this, we will not be able to process your return.
- Please note that, due to the specific nature of our business and products, we won’t be able to offer free return shipping.
- We are NOT responsible for lost return packages and recommend you insure and track your package. You are also welcome to use the shipping method of your choice.
- You will receive an email notification from Muntu when we process your refund. Please allow up to 20 days for your package to arrive and our Returns Department to refund your original form of payment.
- Returned items will be refunded excluding the original cost of shipping.
- Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned or repaired
9. HOW CAN I PACK THE ITEMS FOR RETURN?
Please, make sure to pack the items the same way you received them. Remember, these pieces are rare and unique, thus a great care must be taken to avoid any breakage or damage.
- We advise you to take extra precautions when packing and handling for return.
- IMPORTANT: Note that, if there is any breakage or damage, we won’t be able to refund you
10. WHAT IF I CANNOT FIND MY ORIGINAL INVOICE?
Please, print out the order confirmation email or the order information in your MUNTU account. Without this information, we will be unable to process your return.
11. WHAT METHODS OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and PayPal